Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Just Kickers!

It fuckin ruled, simple, low key, laid back, bad ass place to camp, and a grip of cool bikes! Most were kick only but 2 of my favorites were Doc14 electric start Ironhead chop he decided to extend/stretch & throw a Denver's springer on at the last minute and another Sporty chop I'd seen before at this past Lonestar River run back in October I believe. Still didn't ever get to meet that guy.. So if it's yours or anyone knows who's it is let me know! I'll try and post some more pics later on tonight, I might put them on the other blog though since knowbodys reading this one really

2 comments:

  1. The evo sporty belongs to my buddy Joe. More here http://jimschopperfab.blogspot.com/2012/01/joe-hub-baker.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thank man.. That's my bike. Jim did most all the work. Appreciate it, see ya down the trail.

    ReplyDelete